Chino Hills is a special place to live, but we need strong and experienced leadership in order to protect our quality of life.
I am proud to have served our community as a City Councilmember, School Board member, Small Business Owner and Mother. I have been an active resident of Chino Hills for over twenty years and I have the experience and dedication to maintain our community standards, increase public safety and protect the beautiful rolling hills and close-knit neighborhoods that we all cherish.
I am running for City Council to:
- Eliminate wasteful spending at City Hall and ensure our tax dollars are spent wisely
- Maintain our rural atmosphere, stop the routing of power lines over homes and protect property values
- Increase sales tax revenues by continuing to recruit quality local businesses
- Improve neighborhood safety and prevent cuts to police and fire services
- Expand the city’s relationship with the school district to provide more opportunities for our kids
I’ll never stop fighting to protect our quality of life and I’ll never stop working to improve Chino Hills.
I am proud to have the support of residents from every corner of our city and I respectfully ask for your vote.